Online Community MHFA Course Sept 18 & 25 (2:30-5pm) SOLD OUT
Out of stock
This course includes:
– Access to the Community MHFA E-learning Modules (you will receive an email with a voucher code after payment)
– Access to 2 x 2.5hr Live Zoom Interactive Group Workshops
– Provision of the MHFA Australia Textbook (hard copy sent to your postal address)
– Access to the post-training quiz which once successfully completed provides you with’
– Certificate of Accreditation as a Mental Health First Aider (valid for 3yrs) *NB: Refresher updates are just 2hrs
This online (7hr e-learning + 5hr live interaction) course is open to individuals in Australia who wish to become one of the 850,000+ Australians and almost 4 million people WORLDWIDE who have attended an accredited Mental Health First Aid course!
Since its inception in 2000, MHFA courses have spread to every state and territory in Australia and are currently run in 27 countries. A large factor in the success of this training can be credited to MHFA Australia’s ongoing commitment to evaluating its training programs using rigorous, scientific studies.