Online Workplace MHFA Course: Aug 28 & Sept 4 (9:30am-12pm) SOLD OUT
Out of stock
This course includes:
1) Access to the Workplace MHFA E-learning Modules (must be completed prior to workshops)
*** You will receive an email with a voucher code after payment ***
2) Access to 2 x 2.5hr Live Zoom Interactive Group Workshops (100% attendance required)
Friday 28th August, 2020 (9:30am-12pm)
Friday 4th September, 2020 (9:30am-12pm)
3) Provision of the MHFA Australia Textbook (hard copy sent to your postal address)
4) Access to the post-training quiz which once successfully completed provides you with;
5) Certificate of Accreditation as a Mental Health First Aider (valid for 3yrs)
What is the difference between the Community, Workplace and Tertiary MHFA Courses?
All courses cover the exact same core content, however the practical activities and scenarios have been adjusted to meet the needs of the various environments or contexts with which you may find yourself applying MHFA. You receive the same nationally recognised qualification, regardless of which option you choose and can certainly apply your new skillset to anyone in need.
For more information:
About Mental Health First Aid Australia:
This online (7hr e-learning + 5hr live interaction) course is open to individuals in Australia who wish to become one of the 850,000+ Australians and almost 4 million people WORLDWIDE who have attended an accredited Mental Health First Aid course!
Since its inception in 2000, MHFA courses have spread to every state and territory in Australia and are currently run in 27 countries. A large factor in the success of this training can be credited to MHFA Australia’s ongoing commitment to evaluating its training programs using rigorous, scientific studies.